Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Blog Post #9

 Personally, I do not have much experience with distance learning. During the Covid-19 pandemic I was not given any work to do outside of the classroom. Something I can do to help distance learners is giving them multiple ways for them to find the best method of learning for them and making sure they have access to get in touch with me when they have questions and need help.


Open educational resources are resources that anyone can access and use. An example of OER includes Coursera that you can learn topics through videos and reading passages. I have linked a big list of resources that state different resources that are open to everyone.

https://pitt.libguides.com/openeducation/biglist

From the PowerPoint assignments, I learned how to create a voiceover and the ability to create my own layout that made it unique. Personally, I did not like the voiceover because I feel it took away from the presentation because that's where my action went. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Item #24: Canva Infographic